Clairderm Medical Aesthetics is an Australian company that is dedicated to empowering business success. It has over 25 years’ experience in the manufacture and supply of aesthetic, medical and beauty equipment systems for non-surgical treatments. The comprehensive equipment range includes Microdermabrasion, Hydrabrasion, LED Phototherapy, dermal skin needling, skin analysis, IPL, Laser, Tattoo Removal, HIFU, Oxygen Infusion Therapy, Ultrasound Cavitation and RF machines together with three professional cosmeceutical skin care ranges that have been designed to complement the aesthetic treatments. These include BEAUTYMED Dermo Cosmetics- High-tech Cosmeceutical Skin Care, Clairderm Cosmeceuticals Skin Care and Aquatonale Marine Spa.
• Satisfying consumers’ needs for quality, reliable, ergonomically designed equipment that rely on advanced and reliable technologies and meet safety and performance standards is paramount.
• Our salon and clinic experience ensure that the equipment is fit for purpose and works ergonomically in salons and clinics. Not only do the equipment systems use state of the art technology but special attention has been given to their design. They offer advanced ergonomic features that enables them to be moved easily from room to room. The slimline compact designs ensure they take up minimal space and can fit virtually anywhere. In addition, they are designed for right and left-hand use thus offering flexibility and can be easily upgraded or repaired. These design features make a huge difference to the equipment’s ease of use and ensure they perform optimally to produce high-level, effective results consistently every time.
• Ongoing research and development is paramount. Comprehensive industry research is undertaken regularly to keep abreast of industry advancements and used to design and develop technologies to help professionals and businesses meet their customer’s expectations. This keeps Australian salons at the forefront of cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. This commitment to driving business success through innovation to provide equipment that uses the most advanced and reliable technologies ensures that superior, consistent results deliver the best consumer outcomes consistently.
• Quality equipment manufacture is driven by our engineering background. All equipment is produced using premium quality parts helping to ensure longevity and reliability. Devices are also designed to accommodate future growth and feature flexible designs that allow for easy upgrades and the changing of parts as required.
• Rigorous testing ensures accurate promoted specifications and consistent results. Prior to delivery all equipment, both locally produced and imported, undergo rigorous testing processes. This ensures that the promoted specifications are accurate and that the machine delivers the promised results consistently.
• Ongoing customer service and technical support is provided with all equipment. This gives our customers peace of mind.
• Comprehensive manufacturer training is provided with every machine to ensure the client gets the best results for their customers every time.
Do you have any questions about any of our products, shipping questions or stock availability? Easy, just jump over to our Contact Us page to complete the online form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or if you just want to speak to a real person, give us a call on 1300 781 239 / +61 7 5539 6868
The PhotonSmart is far better than the phototherapy device I previously owned. I find it brilliant for before and after laser and injectables. I even use it with my body contouring device as my clients don’t want to wait months to see results.
I purchased the Clairderm Microdermabrasion machine over 4 years ago. It’s easy for my staff to use and very safe. We have achieved wonderful results. I am very happy with its reliability and the after sales service and training we received from CMA.
After the skin analysis I walked away with a better understanding of the condition my skin is in. I also felt confident that unlike other ‘consultations’ I have had over the years I was given accurate information specific to me, not just a ‘stab in the dark’ summary of the state of my face by someone who had read a flyer on how to sell me their products. A big thank you Clairderm.