Equipment and Warranty Information
- What makes the Clairderm Microdermabrasion system the latest and best in microdermabrasion technology on the market?
The Clairderm Microdermabrasion system was put together by a European Engineer who worked amongst many other systems aware of their pro’s and con’s. He was able to develop a microdermabrasion machine that simply did not have the disadvantages other systems had. Here are some of the key areas which we believe gives us the most superior system on the market:
- Reliability of the equipment: Equipment is manufactured in Australia using quality materials including one of the most powerful European pumps on the market and a tungsten head in the handpiece to prevent laxity with the crystal output. All machines are quality control tested before shipping.
- Ease of use: The Clairderm Microdermabrasion machine is a very easy to use piece of equipment. We provide training in the use of our machines to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in running the machine.
- New Technological Advancements: The inclusion of a dehumidifier to ensure the crystals remain dry and do not succumb to humidity, this also prevents crystals from clogging the small openings. Advanced crystal dispersion technology ensures the crystals flow evenly through the nozzle.
- Safety: The closed loop vacuum system enables the quick and safe removal of the crystals and dead skin cells from the skin during the procedure. This closed loop system also contains the spray of crystals which stops them becoming airborne, providing safety for both the customer and clinician.
- Hygiene: Incorporates the highest industry standard in hygiene due to the 2 loop system – ie: one tube projects crystals, the other suctions with the vacuum which ensures no cross contamination as they do not suction and project at the same time. Further, hygiene is maintained through the use of disposable nozzles, allowing a new nozzle for each client.
- Flexibility: Clairderm Microdermabrasion machines have been designed to provide a range of treatments from very soft and delicate applications, to more powerful and deep applications. This allows the clinician to tailor a treatment to the customer’s skin type, providing a more beneficial treatment for the customer. You also have the option of using crystals or using a diamond head for resurfacing treatments.
- Additional Attachments: The Clairderm Microdermabrasion unit can be purchased with any or all of three additional attachments, making the machine more profitable as you can provide extra services to your clients. First is the LED light attachment kit. The LED light attachment kit comes with a Blue 425nm LED light that can be used post treatment and is beneficial to kill the bacteria that cause acne. The Green 525nm LED light is useful for redness issues like persistent erythema following a micro treatment and can help in breaking down pigmentation. The Red/Infrared 660/880nm LED light attachment can be used pre- or post-treatment to rebuild the dermis, promoting collagen production for gentle skin rejuvenation and healing. The second is the Cell-U-Slim attachment which provides three functions: suction rollers with a powerful vacuum to break up adipose tissue; increases circulation and eliminates toxins; Red 650nm LED light to increase cellular response. The third attachment is the Ultrasound attachment using 5MHz ultrasound for product infusion and skin rejuvenation.
- Complementary Skin Care Range: The perfect solution to complement microdermabrasion treatments is the Clairderm Cosmeceutical Solutions. These products can be used pre- and post-treatment, click here to find out more about the Clairderm Cosmeceutical Solutions.
- Is there a warranty on the Clairderm Microdermabrasion unit and what is it?
All Clairderm Microdermabrasion units come with a 2 year warranty. This warranty covers parts and labour for 2 years from the date of your purchase.
- What is the price for the Clairderm Microdermabrasion equipment?
The price of the equipment will vary depending on which Clairderm Solution you choose. Please visit our Product Solutions page for information about each packaged solutions, then click on the link to make a product and pricing enquiry. Our office will be immediately notified of your enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible with the information you have requested.
- Are finance or leasing options available?
Yes, finance and leasing packages are available. We help you organise leasing and finance arrangements through a preferred credit provider.
- Which type of crystals are used with the Clairderm Microdermabrasion machines?
The Clairderm Microdermabrasion devices work with Corundum crystals. These crystals are hard, coarse and uneven and don't normally cause allergic reactions with the skin. Due to their antibacterial properties, the crystals are ideal for treating congested skin conditions. Crystals are the preferred method for microdermabrasion treatments providing the best results. Less fuss, low cost consumables and replaceable nozzles reduce the time required to prepare for the next treatment.
- Is there an option to do microdermabrasion without crystals?
Yes. The Clairderm Microdermabrasion machine comes with a diamond head kit which includes a diamond handpiece and 9 diamond heads. The diamond heads are of varying sizes and grits (coarseness) so that you can treat a variety of skin areas and skin types. These can be used in place of crystals. Multiple head sizes allows the treatment to be specifically customised to the client’s skin type and sensitivity. Since diamond heads are not disposable, they must be sterilised with an autoclave between each treatment to ensure absolute hygiene and safety for your customers. The diamond head does not produce the high level results as the crystals and additional treatments may be required to achieve the desired results.
- What are the purple beads in the back cylinder?
These beads are silica beads and are designed to absorb any moisture which may effect the operation and effectiveness of the machine and crystals. Once the beads turn pink, remove them from the cylinder and bake (on a foil lined tray) in an oven on lowest heat for 20-30 minutes. This removes the moisture from them, they will return to a dark purple colour and can then be returned to the cylinder (once cooled) to start absorbing moisture again.
- Does Clairderm provide an equipment trade-in program?
Yes. We will assess the value of your current equipment and deduct the value of your equipment from the price of a new Clairderm microdermabrasion machine purchase.
- Can my Clairderm microdermabrasion machine be upgraded to use the LED, Ultrasound and Cell-U-Slim attachments?
Yes. If you have a standard Clairderm digital microdermabrasion unit, you can send your machine to our factory and for a small fee we will upgrade your machine to be able to use the LED and Cell-U-Slim attachments. Once the machine is upgraded you can purchase the attachments and plug them straight into your machine. If you have an older analogue Clairderm microdermabrasion unit, we are only able to upgrade the machine to use the LED attachments. We do have a trade-up program, allowing you to upgrade your older analogue machine to a new digital machine for an attractive price. Please Contact Us for the best trade-up price available.
- Do you have references?
We have sold Clairderm Microdermabrasion units to many salons, spas, medical centres and clinics, with great results. Please contact us and we will put you in touch with our very satisfied clients.
- If the microdermabrasion equipment malfunctions, what happens next and is a “loan” machine available?
The Clairderm Microdermabrasion machine is a robust unit and has always been very reliable. Most often simple troubleshooting will solve any problems. The manual that comes with the machine has a troubleshooting section to help you quickly solve the problem and get back to business. However, if the problem cannot be solved easily, we advise you to contact our head office immediately to report the malfunction. Our technical support team will endeavour to solve the problem over the phone with you if this is possible. Should the technician believe that further analysis is required, you will be asked to send the machine to our factory for a thorough investigation of the problem.
So as not to disadvantage your business in any way, we will provide a free “loan” machine whilst we repair your machine if you request this.
|Back To Top